Notes. Routine for all athletes. Spend few minute to prepare your lower body. Focus on this point: a better mechanis means more kilos in the barbell and pain free! Follow routine step by step.
8′ start from 24 strokes then add Strokes every minute.
Notes. Check your BPM. Save your min, your max and if you can your average Heart Rate.
Upper Body Mobility Routine
Notes. Only 3 reps are shown in the video. Perform 10 reps of each movement.
Notes. If you have some problems in upper body push – pull movements, do 1 extra set of all exercises.
Scapula Band Activation – Part 1
Notes. Focus on the perfect line of the band and no spine compensation movement.
- Make 10 repetitions in each movement.
Scapula Band Activation – Part 2
- First: quadruped position
- Second: seated position
Notes. Focus on stable quadruped, active core and NO compensation movement of the spine.
- 5 scapula pull with 2 seconds hold
- 5 complete reps with 2 seconds hold
- Do first quadruped and then seated in the same scheme
Scapula Band Activation – Part 3
- Low extension
- High extension
- Pull, extra rotation and push
Notes. Do the third only if you have good strength/mobility on the shoulder to maintain the locket elbow in a perfect OH position.
- Low extension: 5 reps
- High extension: 5 reps
- Pull, extra rotation and push: 5 reps.
- If you can not perform third movement, do extra reps in the first two movements.
Scapula Stabilization – Part 1
- First: quadrupled position
- Second: single arm quadruped position
- Third: hollow body hold
Notes. Focus on stable position, active core and NO compensation movement of the spine.
- Push with the shoulder away from the ground, 3 seconds hold in top position slow descent and hold 3 seconds in bottom position.
- 5 to 10 reps with tempo training and perfect form!!
- Single arm quadruped position: only isometric fase, if you can do this without pain and good control, try full movement with single arm
Scapula Stabilization – Part 2
- 8 good reps and 15 second hold with no eyes.
Mini Band Lateral Walk – Lateral Chain Activation
Focus on quality. Do not collapse your knees during the lateral step. Push externally from the hips throughout the movement. Feet always parallel to each other.
10 to 15 reps each side
Goblet Reverse Lunges Alternate (16/12 kg) – 2 sets x 10 – 1′ rest bet
Double Dumbbell Swing Snatch (15/12 kg) – 2 sets x 8 – 1′ rest bet
Barbell Overhead Split Squat (20/15 kg) – 2 sets x 8 + 8 – 1′ rest bet
200mt Row pace/500mt @1:28/1:32 – 1:40/1:44
5 Snatch @ [percent value=”75″ of=”snatch” in=”kg”] [/percent]
rest 2′ x 4 Rounds
SE1: Back Squat – Autoregolation Method
Ramping by triple until @ [percent value=”55″ of=”backsquat” in=”kg”] [/percent], rest 3′
MAV 5 + back off, 5 set of triple @ 90% of MAV 5. rest 2.30″ between set
Notes What is MAV? MAV is an autoregolation method for increase your strength and work in different way when you feel strong even when you feel tired.
MAV 5 means 5 reps, MAV 4 means 4 reps…
Start from your 60% of 1RM Back Squat and add 3% each set. For example:
1RM = 100Kg. Start from 60Kg, then 63Kg, then 66Kg…. and go on.
Rules are simple to follow, in every rep you should show perfect control, good lines and fast execution.
If you feel difference between first and fifth rep, STOP YOURSELF. For Example.
1RM = 100Kg. Start from 60Kg… when you put 75Kg, 1st rep good, 2nd good, 3rd good, 4th slow down during lift, STOP.
Your 1RM of MAV 5 is 72Kg. Take 90% and perform the backoff.
SE2: Every 3 minute for 12′
12 Bench Press @ [percent value=”50″ of=”bench-press” in=”Kg”] [/percent]
Strict Ring Dips, [percent value=”50″ of=”strict-ring-dips” in=”reps”] [/percent]
rest with slow (more or less 2″ for each rep) PVC or Broomstick 2,5Kg Press until new set
15.12.9 – For Time – cap 3′
Wall Ball 9/6Kg
Kettlebell American Swings 32/24Kg
Notes Push at your 100% in first round. Save the time and after rest 1/1 restart. Continue until your time will be not over 10% respect of first round
1st round = 2′ –> 120″ – 10% = 12″
2nd round = 2’09” –> ok 🙂
3rd round = 2′ 14″ –> stop yourself 🙁
If you go over cap, count 1″ every rep and stop after the 3rd round. Max rounds: 6.
Lower Body Stretching and Deload
- Leg ups to the wall – 3’ to 5’ relax your legs and extend your arms and spine in coordination with the respiration
- Legs and Back rotation – 10 to 20 reps slowly and stretch the back
- L position – stretch lateral and back chain 30” to 60”
- Half kneeling stretch quads – 30” to 60”
- Child pose – 30” to 60” every position
Upper Body Stretching and Deload
- Traps stretch
- Shoulder Internal Rotation and Traps Stretch
- Shoulder Low External Rotation
- Latissimus dorsi stretch
- Shoulder High External Rotation
Focus to the part you need more stretching, from 60” to 120” each position.
Follow the sequence and add some slowly rotations if possible