Notes. Routine for all athletes. Spend few minute to prepare your lower body. Focus on this point: a better mechanis means more kilos in the barbell and pain free! Follow routine step by step.
Upper Body Mobility Routine
Notes. Only 3 reps are shown in the video. Perform 10 reps of each movement.
Notes. If you have some problems in upper body push – pull movements, do 1 extra set of all exercises.
Scapula Band Activation – Part 1
Notes. Focus on the perfect line of the band and no spine compensation movement.
- Make 10 repetitions in each movement.
Scapula Band Activation – Part 2
- First: quadruped position
- Second: seated position
Notes. Focus on stable quadruped, active core and NO compensation movement of the spine.
- 5 scapula pull with 2 seconds hold
- 5 complete reps with 2 seconds hold
- Do first quadruped and then seated in the same scheme
Scapula Band Activation – Part 3
- Low extension
- High extension
- Pull, extra rotation and push
Notes. Do the third only if you have good strength/mobility on the shoulder to maintain the locket elbow in a perfect OH position.
- Low extension: 5 reps
- High extension: 5 reps
- Pull, extra rotation and push: 5 reps.
- If you can not perform third movement, do extra reps in the first two movements.
Scapula Stabilization – Part 1
- First: quadrupled position
- Second: single arm quadruped position
- Third: hollow body hold
Notes. Focus on stable position, active core and NO compensation movement of the spine.
- Push with the shoulder away from the ground, 3 seconds hold in top position slow descent and hold 3 seconds in bottom position.
- 5 to 10 reps with tempo training and perfect form!!
- Single arm quadruped position: only isometric fase, if you can do this without pain and good control, try full movement with single arm
Scapula Stabilization – Part 2
- 8 good reps and 15 second hold with no eyes.
Glutes & Hamstrings Activation – Part 1
3 movement in the video:
1- hip bridge with band
2- hip bridge walking
3- 1 leg hip bridge
Notes. In the first movement focus on good hip extension and muscles work.
In the second movement focus on the perfect line of the hips and stay stable in every reps.
In the third movement good hip extension and stable top position
- First movement: 15/20 Seconds hold + 10/12 good reps.
- Second movement: 20 reps, 10 reps each leg.
- Third movement: 8/10 seconds hold + 6/8 good reps each leg.
KB Front Rack Cossack Lunge (2 ktb 16/12 kg) – 2 sets x 10 – 1′ rest bet
Bottoms Up KB Press (12/8kg) – 2 sets x 8 – 1′ rest bet
Single Arm Dumbbell Bent Over Row (20/15kg) – 2 sets x 8+8 – 1′ rest bet
[workout_short title=’SAT_WC1′ result_type=’reps’]
100 Wall Ball
Max Effort RMU
Insert ONLY your WC1 score.
[workout_short title=’SAT_WC2′ result_type=’reps’]
80 Burpees OTB (Front)
Max Effort RMU
Insert ONLY your WC2 score.
[workout_short title=’SAT_WC3′ result_type=’reps’]
60 Ground to Overhead 40/30Kg
Max Effort RMU
Insert ONLY your WC3 score.
Notes. If you don’t have RMU, scale with 1 toes to rings + 1 chest to rings
30 GHD (Vest 20 lbs)
20 Back extension (Vest)
30 Hollow Rock Fluttered (No vest)
20 TTB (Stiff legs)
Lower Body Stretching and Deload
- Leg ups to the wall – 3’ to 5’ relax your legs and extend your arms and spine in coordination with the respiration
- Legs and Back rotation – 10 to 20 reps slowly and stretch the back
- L position – stretch lateral and back chain 30” to 60”
- Half kneeling stretch quads – 30” to 60”
- Child pose – 30” to 60” every position
Upper Body Stretching and Deload
- Traps stretch
- Shoulder Internal Rotation and Traps Stretch
- Shoulder Low External Rotation
- Latissimus dorsi stretch
- Shoulder High External Rotation
Focus to the part you need more stretching, from 60” to 120” each position.
Follow the sequence and add some slowly rotations if possible